Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Problem solved...at least for now

The last 6 nights of sleep have been the best in 16 months. Read my follow up blog to hear what happened. http://my.opera.com/BabyBirch/blog/

Thanks mamas for your advice and support and for the reminder that this isn't the end of the story. I love the image of Claire yelling under the door!

Check out these crazy dancers, called Morris dancing, who came to our farm on Sunday. They were on a tour of the area and stopped and did a show for us and our neighbors. Birch's favorite part was riding on the school bus!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAL-LE-LU-JUH, HALLELUJUH, HALLELUJUH......
HAL-LE-LU-JUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katharine Vieceli said...

Yay! Is he in his own room? Woo-hoooooo! Liam has been in our room in a toddler bed and we finally just started getting him in with Claire. Since, I guess, come the end of October I really didn't want to have the entire family in my room ... anyways - that is awesome! Well done!